HEAR ME SPEAK
The Duchess of Gloucester, Henry VI Part II (William Shakespeare)
Young Woman, Knives in Hens (David Harrower)
PRODUCTIONS WHILST AT EAST 15
|Generation Z or Uncertainty of a Scattered Mind||t – a therapist||Eduardo Almeida|
|A Midsummer Night’s Dream||Snout / Fairy||Lisa Wolpe (Prague Shakespeare Company)|
|Love’s Labour’s Lost||Moth||Caroline Webster|
|That Kind of Life||Self (Devised)||Dimitris Tsiamis|
|Wild Honey||Marya Yefimovna Grekova||Caroline Webster|
- Accents: Standard American (native)*, RP*, Shakespearean Original Pronunciation, Russian/Eastern European
- Music: Recorder*, Piano, Singing (alto)
- Shakespeare: Trained in Shakespeare with the Prague Shakespeare Company, the Colorado Shakespeare Festival, and the British American Drama Academy. Complte canon: has both read and seen performances of all plays and sonnets in the canon.
- Living History: Completed East 15 Living History Project (1940’s Soviet Gulag), co-author and performer of Mosaic: Voices of Women’s Suffrage, author and performer of 6 solo living history performances including Ancient Roman leaders, 19th Century American activists, and a WWII heroine.
- Movement:Stage Combat Intermediate Qualification (Merit) BADC, Laban, Skiing (advanced alpine, telemark, and cross country)
- Playwriting: Author of Shem, co-author of Mosaic: Voices of Women’s Suffrage.
Original Practices Work (created cue scripts for multiple productions, provided background research) at the Colorado Shakespeare Festival, 2014, studied Original Shakespearean Pronunciation with the Prague Shakespeare Company, 2017. Education and Literary Intern, Colorado Shakespeare Festival, (adapting and cutting scripts, creating study guides, program and class development) (3 years). Teaching Assistant, Shakespeare’s Sprites, Colorado Shakespeare Festival (2 years). Introduction to Actor Training, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, 2014
Plantagenet/Tudor history, Latin, rowing, international travel, hiking, antique children’s literature